South Seattle College - Continuing Education
6000 16th Avenue SW, Olympic Hall, Room 130
West Seattle, WA 98106
Main office number: 206-934-5339
Main office e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main office fax: 206-934-6699
Web address: www.learnatsouth.org or www.southseattle.edu (click on Continuing Education)
If you have questions or need assistance, please call, e-mail
or stop by!
Continuing Education Office:
- Enter via the South Entrance to the Campus
- Park in the South Parking lot next to the 3 story building (Olympic Hall).
- Enter the South Entrance to OLY Hall.
- The Continuing Education Office is in OLY 130.
From I-5 or Route 99
- Take West Seattle Bridge to Delridge Way S.W.
- Drive south on Delridge Way S.W. to third light.
- At light, turn left onto S.W. Oregon.
- Take arterial to top of hill, veering right onto 21st Ave S.W.
- Take first left turn onto Dawson, continuing onto 16th Ave. S.W.
- Follow 16th Ave. S.W. for 1/4 mile to SSCC campus on left.
Northbound from South Suburbs
- At Southcenter, exit to Highway 518 West.
- Follow 518 West to Burien, where it becomes S.W. 148th.
- Continue on S.W. 148th to Ambaum Blvd., turning right onto Ambaum.
- Drive straight north six miles on Ambaum/16th S.W. to SSCC campus.
Michigan-Corson Exit (Off I-5, North or Southbound)
- Michigan-Corson exit.
- Right onto S. Michigan St.
- Follow Michigan to 1st Ave. Bridge, taking ramp onto bridge.
- Take FIRST exit (W. Marginal Way/South Park).
- Right at end of ramp; left at signal.
- Left at Highland Park Way (up the hill).
- Take first right turn onto Holden, continuing to16th Ave. S.W.
- Right onto 16th Ave. S.W., follow north one mile to SSCC campus.
From Northbound I-5 at Southcenter
- Take Exit 156 to Northbound Hwy. 599/Tukwila/W. Marginal.
- Hwy. 599 turns into Hwy 99. At stoplight after 5 miles, go straight
(W. Marginal Way/Burien).
- Go under bridge, continue through signals and straight up Highland
Park Way to top of hill.
- At first right turn onto Holden, continuing to 16th Ave.
- Turn right onto 16th Ave. S.W., follow north one mile to SSCC on right.